The Accuflow 4 is an onboard GPS system designed to control and monitor truck mounted spray applications for mosquito control. ADAPCO’s Accuflow 4 provides an easy-to-use interface to ensure you are always dispensing an accurate amount of insecticide proportionate to your ground speed in real time.
Built on a professional-grade embedded platform, Accuflow 4 provides full functional control of the ULV sprayer as well as valuable visual and audible feedback to the driver. Automated sprayer controls include engine on/off/choke, spray on/off, flush, and both variable flow and manual fixed flow modes.
- Visual and audible controls- Driver awareness
- Closed-Loop variable flow control- reduce driver fatigue, treat more acres in less time, eliminate over and under dosing, ensuring applications are within label rates
- Configurable with SD-Card and Accuflow 4 Setup Utility
- Password protected drive profiles
- Expandable- Accuflow 4 system can easily be upgraded to record and report spray mission data and more
- Universal- plug-and-play with Guardian ULV sprayers and easily adaptable to any gas engine sprayer brand
- Compatible with Frontier Precision’s FieldSeeker GIS software