Droplet size and distribution are two of the most important factors affecting the success of an ULV application. The DC-IV measures droplet size distribution and performs various volumetric computations including VMD, SMD and MMD for water and oil-based liquids. DC-IV is used widely by organizations that must calibrate their equipment to maintain precise dispersion standards. Based upon the hot-wire concept utilized in KLD’s successful DC-II, DC-III and AIMS units, the DC-IV is the latest generation and incorporates the best features of the previous units as well as providing a USB interface. This interface allows users to view, store and print droplet distributions and volumetric computations from a notebook computer. All data is stored in ASCII file format for a permanent record and to allow post analysis with spreadsheet packages such as Excel or user-defined programs.
Where and When to Use DC-IV:
Insecticide Sprayer Droplet Measurement – spray systems may be adjusted for maximum effectiveness and coverage. Integrated anemometer for wind speed measurement.
- DC-IV is portable and user-friendly
- Diagnostic Software Included
- Easily Connects to Notebook or Desktop PCs
- Provides Volumetric Computation of VMD, SMD and MMD
- Generates ASCII data files for permanent record and post analysis
- Used by ADAPCO Service and Sales to measure sprayers all over the country