The Dual Tank system from ADAPCO makes rotation between adulticides easy. This system is ideally suited for a resistance management strategy that rotates between pyrethroid and organophosphate products. If rotating products mid-season is not possible for your program, ADAPCO’s Dual Tank system provides a straightforward, time efficient, and effective solution that also reduces exposure to insecticides. With this system, you will have the flexibility to continuously switch from one class of chemicals to another and even quickly alternate between products during a mission (for example, between crop and non-crop areas).
In addition to an efficient adulticide resistance management approach, users of the Dual Tank system will avoid the peaks and valleys of annual rotation costs associated when products are rotated on an annual basis. This enables applicators to be good stewards of the products used for adult mosquito control and allows for effortless rotation between pyrethroids and organophosphates.
- 15 gallon chemical tank addition for Guardian sprayers
- Gives the applicator the ability to treat crop and non-crop areas in the same spray mission
- Stainless steel
- Brass 2-way ball valve
- 10 feet of chemical tubing is standard, but can add more if needed
- No mid-season recalibration required with the Dual Tank system
- Emphasizing all components of integrated mosquito management ensures your program achieves the highest levels of control while preserving product chemistries
Dimensions: 15.5" x 24" x 24"