Monitor 4s is a GPS based variable flow pump and sprayer control system; with full application recording, complimented by GeoTracker Pro GIS data management & reporting software.
Where and When to Use Monitor 4s:
Monitor 4s is designed for vehicles applying chemicals proportionate to ground speed. It accurately controls liquid flow volumes dispensed using FMI-QB series chemical pumps to ensure a more consistent and economical EPA-conforming ULV pesticide application.
Monitor 4s also integrates complete control of all engine functions of most ULV aerosol generators. Drivers enjoy safer nighttime operation using a single backlit cab controller with automatic spray parameters and manual override options. Multi-GNSS GPS technology allows the Monitor 4s to monitor and record all vehicle and application activity for full accountability of adult mosquito control operations.
Using the rugged in-cab control terminal, Monitor 4s requests the driver’s passcode, initiates a new trip, and begins the recording of all vehicle locations and application data. During the trip, drivers can monitor systems parameters, view running flow data and change between manual or variable flow modes. All trip data is stored on a removable memory card and ready for transfer into ADAPCO®’s GeoTracker Pro GIS software anytime. Transfer options include the simple use of the provided SD card reader or wireless “parking lot download”. GeoTracker Pro displays detailed mission data over hybrid street maps for animated playback and analysis.
- 250 MHz ARM Processor on Linux OS: Fast processing, tighter and more responsive pump control loop, and reliable operating platform
- Password Protection: Security, the wrong person cannot utilize the system with PIN #.
- Multi-GNSS GPS: Greater accuracy and sensitivity and able to utilize not only the standard GPS signal, but also Glonass, Galileo and QZSS as well.
- Durable handheld terminal with larger display and keypad: Eliminates the need for a separate control box.
- SD Card Drive: Far greater memory capacity over previous Monitor’s and records more data and easier to access.
- Wireless downloading optional: No need to have someone bring in each SD card, the Monitor can automate this process through a wireless network automatically over 802.11BGN networks.
- Variable flow control: Allows for more coverage of treatment in the same amount of time as a fixed rate application. Ensures proper amounts of product are dispensed at all speeds.
- GeoTracker Pro GIS PC software: Allows quick recall, replay and reporting of every vehicle’s travel and application history.
- FMI or MFC formulation pump: For customer’s choice.