Product Specs: 30% Permethrin, 30% Piperonyl Butoxide
Packaging: 2 x 2.5 gallon case, 30 gallon drum, 275 gallon tote
Flexibility and adaptability make PermaSease 30-30 a straightforward choice for mosquito control. PermaSease 30-30 is a 1:1 formulation that can be applied undiluted or mixed with oil. It is labeled for ground (ULV or thermal), aerial, or barrier application for the control of mosquitoes and other flies of nuisance or public health importance.
PermaSease 30-30 can be applied to a wide range of areas including residential, industrial, commercial, urban, and recreational areas. A rate of up to 0.007 pounds of permethrin per acre can be used for ULV applications.
Where and When to Use PermaSease 30-30:
PermaSease 30-30 is used for the control of resting and flying adult mosquitoes as well as other flies of nuisance or public health importance.
- Formulation allows the product to be applied undiluted or diluted with oil
- Labeled for ground, aerial, and barrier application
- PermaSease 30-30 provides rapid knockdown of adult mosquitoes
- Labeled for use against mosquitoes, black flies, midges, and other flies of nuisance or public health importance
- Able to be used in a wide variety of areas including residential, industrial, commercial, urban, and recreational areas
- Application rates up to 0.007 pounds of permethrin per acre
- Easy to mix with ADAPCO’s Concentrated Insecticide Injection System (CIIS) dual pump mixing station
Mode of Action:
Permethrin is a type I pyrethroid (group 3A). Pyrethroids are sodium channel modulators and impact the nervous system by disrupting the normal activity of the voltage-gated sodium channel in the insect. This causes overexcitation and eventually death in the insect.
PermaSease 30-30 also contains Piperonyl butoxide (PBO), which is a synergist and is not designed to kill insects on its own. When PBO is coupled with a pyrethroid, like permethrin, it decreases the ability of the mosquito to detoxify the permethrin, which can increase the efficacy of the product.