Product Specs: 3% Permethrin, 15% Piperonyl Butoxide
Packaging: 2 x 2.5 gallon case, 55 gallon drum, 275 gallon tote
Flexibility and adaptability make PermaSease 3-15 a straightforward choice for mosquito control. PermaSease 3-15 is a Ready-to-Use 1:5 formulation that can be applied undiluted. The high synergist content decreases the ability of the insect to detoxify the permethrin, thereby increasing the efficacy of the product. PermaSease 3-15 is labeled for ground (ULV non-thermal) or aerial application for the control of mosquitoes and other flies of nuisance or public health importance.
PermaSease Ready-to-Use 3-15 can be applied to a wide range of areas including residential, industrial, commercial, urban, and recreational areas. A rate of up to 0.005 pounds of permethrin per acre can be used for ULV applications.
Where and When to Use PermaSease 3-15:
PermaSease 3-15 is used for the control of resting and flying adult mosquitoes as well as other flies of nuisance or public health importance.
- A 3% permethrin and 15% PBO formulation
- Formulation allows the product to be applied undiluted
- Labeled for ground or aerial application
- Rapid knockdown of adult mosquitoes
- Labeled for use against mosquitoes, black flies, midges, and other flies of nuisance or public health importance
- Able to be used in a wide variety of areas including residential, industrial, commercial, urban, and recreational areas
- Application rates up to 0.005 pounds of permethrin per acre