Product Specs: 31.15% Permethrin, 66.85% Piperonyl Butoxide
Packaging: 2 x 2.5 gallon case, 30 gallon drum, 275 gallon tote
Flexibility and adaptability make PermaSease 31-67 a straightforward choice for mosquito control. PermaSease 31-67 is a 1:2 formulation that can be applied undiluted or mixed with oil. The high synergist content decreases the ability of the insect to detoxify the permethrin, thereby increasing the efficacy of the product. PermaSease 31-67 is labeled for ground (ULV or thermal), aerial, or barrier application for the control of mosquitoes and other flies of nuisance or public health importance.
PermaSease 31-67 can be applied to a wide range of areas including residential, industrial, commercial, urban, and recreational areas. A rate of up to 0.007 pounds of permethrin per acre can be used for ULV applications.
Where and When to Use PermaSease 31-67:
PermaSease 31-67 is used for the control of resting and flying adult mosquitoes as well as other flies of nuisance or public health importance.
- PermaSease 31-67 is a 31.15% permethrin and 66.85% PBO formulation
- Formulation allows the product to be applied undiluted or diluted with oil
- Labeled for ground, aerial, and barrier application
- PermaSease 31-67 provides rapid knockdown of adult mosquitoes
- Labeled for use against mosquitoes, black flies, midges, and other flies of nuisance or public health importance
- Able to be used in a wide variety of areas including residential, industrial, commercial, urban, and recreational areas
- Application rates up to 0.007 pounds of permethrin per acre
- Easy to mix with ADAPCO’s Concentrated Insecticide Injection System (CIIS) dual pump mixing station
Mode of Action:
PermaSease 31-67’s active ingredient is Permethrin, which is a type I pyrethroid (group 3A). Pyrethroids are sodium channel modulators and impact the nervous system by disrupting the normal activity of the voltage-gated sodium channel in the insect. This causes over-excitation and eventually death in the insect.
Piperonyl butoxide, or PBO, is a synergist and is not designed to kill insects on its own. When PBO is coupled with a pyrethroid, like permethrin, it decreases the ability of the mosquito to detoxify the permethrin, which can increase the efficacy of the product.