Product Specs: 4.6% Permethrin, 4.6% Piperonyl Butoxide
Packaging: 2 x 2.5 gallon case, 55 gallon drum, 275 gallon tote
Flexibility and adaptability make PermaSease 4-4 a straightforward choice for mosquito control. PermaSease 4-4 is a ready-to-use formulation that can be applied undiluted or mixed with oil. It is labeled for ground (ULV or thermal), aerial, or barrier application for the control of mosquitoes and other flies of nuisance or public health importance.
PermaSease Ready-to-Use 4-4 can be applied to a wide range of areas including residential, industrial, commercial, urban, and recreational areas. A rate of up to 0.007 pounds of permethrin per acre can be used for ULV applications.
Where and When to Use PermaSease 4-4:
PermaSease 4-4 is used for the control of resting and flying adult mosquitoes as well as other flies of nuisance or public health importance.
- PermaSease 4-4 is a 4.6% permethrin and 4.6% PBO formulation
- Formulation allows the product to be applied undiluted or diluted with oil
- Labeled for ground, aerial, and barrier application
- Provides rapid knockdown of adult mosquitoes
- Labeled for use against mosquitoes, black flies, midges, and other flies of nuisance or public health importance
- Able to be used in a wide variety of areas including residential, industrial, commercial, urban, and recreational areas
- Application rates up to 0.007 pounds of permethrin per acre