Product Specs: 30% Permethrin, 30% Piperonyl Butoxide
Packaging: 2 x 2.5 gallon case, 30 gallon drum, 275 gallon tote
Flexibility and adaptability make PermaSease UC a straightforward choice for mosquito control. The flex formulation can be applied undiluted or mixed with oil or water. It is labeled for ground (ULV or thermal), aerial, or barrier application for the control of mosquitoes and other flies of nuisance or public health importance.
PermaSease UC can be applied to a wide range of areas including residential, industrial, commercial, urban, and recreational areas. A rate of up to 0.007 pounds of permethrin per acre can be used for ULV applications and up to 0.1 pounds of permethrin per acre can be used for barrier application.
Where and When to Use PermaSease UC:
PermaSease UC is used for the control of resting and flying adult mosquitoes as well as other flies of nuisance or public health importance.
ADAPCO proportioning system
ADAPCO®’s patented concentrated insecticide injection system is a dual pump mixing station created to ensure that you pump the correct chemical concentration every time. Designed to take the guess work out of mixing and keep you safe from handling chemical concentrate. With ADAPCO®’s CIIS having Ready-to-Use concentrate is as easy as pumping gas.
- PermaSease UC is a 30% permethrin and 30% PBO formulation
- Flexible formulation allows the product to be applied undiluted or diluted with water or oil
- PermaSease UC is labeled for ground, aerial, and barrier application
- Rapid knockdown of adult mosquitoes
- Labeled for use against mosquitoes, black flies, midges, and other flies of nuisance or public health importance
- Able to be used in a wide variety of areas including residential, industrial, commercial, urban, and recreational areas
- ULV application rates up to 0.007 pounds of permethrin per acre
- Barrier application rates up to 0.1 pounds of permethrin per acre
- Easy to mix with ADAPCO’s Concentrated Insecticide Injection System (CIIS) dual pump mixing station
Mode of Action:
Permethrin is a type I pyrethroid (group 3A). Pyrethroids are sodium channel modulators and impact the nervous system by disrupting the normal activity of the voltage-gated sodium channel in the insect. This causes overexcitation and eventually death in the insect.
Piperonyl butoxide or PBO, is a synergist and is not designed to kill insects on its own. When PBO is coupled with a pyrethroid, like permethrin, it decreases the ability of the mosquito to detoxify the permethrin, which can increase the efficacy of the product.